- Temporarily relieves sinus pressure and nasal congestion relief
- 10 milligrams of phenylephrine reduces nasal swelling
- For relief of congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies
- Over-the-counter, non-drowsy formula
Wondering how to relieve sinus pressure? Look no further than Sudafed PE Congestion. One maximum-strength dose contains 10 milligrams of the non-drowsy nasal decongestant phenylephrine to reduce swelling of nasal passages. Sudafed PE Congestion temporarily relieves sinus pain and congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies.
Questions or comments?
call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Important: Read all product information before using.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.63x 4.56x 2.88
Item Code: 950309