Natural Feminine Care:
- Naturally Inspired
- Gynecologist Tested
Made with natural ingredients, Summer's Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you're getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation. Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use. Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clocks in place and voila, it's ready for use. And rest assured the Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche. Freshness has never been simpler with Summer's Eve Douche.
4 Units 4.5 fl oz (133ml) each.
This product is not tested on animals.
When To Douche:
- After your menstrual period
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package instructions first)
- To clear out vaginal secretions
Preparing The Douche:
- Remove sanitary overwrap
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
How To Douche:
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower
Safety Overwrap - Summer's Eve units come completely overwrapped for sanitary protection prior to use. Do not use if the overwrap is torn or missing.
© 2011 CB Fleet Co, Inc.
Do Not Douche:
- Douching should not be used to treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or pregnancy
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). See descriptions under "Other Information."
- This product should not be used more than twice weekly. Do not use: to prevent pregnancy, if you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
- Stop using this product if douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is casually related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted disease (STD) include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- See a doctor right away if you have symptoms of PID or STD.-
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.8x 3.8x 7.3
Item Code: 635594
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $329Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF