- Key Lime flavored lip balm
- With aloe vera & vitamin E
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Key Lime Flavored Sunscreen Lip Balm
- With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Sealed to Protect Your Kisser
Sun Bum Lip Balms are carefully formulated to help protect those of us who live and love in the sun.
Trust the Bum
We're just like you. We love to play in the sun. The bad news is, one in five of us will get skin cancer due to sun exposure. One in five. That's more than all other cancers combined. The good news is, we can reduce the risk by 80% simply by regularly using approved sun care products. So the next time you're out in the sun, protect yourself and grow old with us.
No Animal Testing
Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Protect this protect from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use & ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Warnings), may help decrease the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 1.0x 1.0
Item Code: 988602
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.