Prunes deliver more antioxidants than one ounce of cultivated blueberries. Once ounce of prunes offers 2,428 u of antioxidants while blueberries offer 1760 u, so move over fresh fruit, it's time the once humble prune takes its rightful place as nature's ultimate convenient and nutrient packed-snack.
- Provides energy and antioxidants
- Gold label
- Full of potassium and fiber
- Irresistibly delicious snack you can take anywhere
- 0 grams trans fat and cholesterol
- Ounce for ounce, bite for bite better than fresh fruit
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||0|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 4.6x 5.2
Item Code: 516384
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.