- Strong, all-day hold
- Ooze-control tip
Made in IrelandFor the first time, use a small amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek the advice of your dental care professional. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry. Applying:
- Clean and dry your dentures
- Apply in short strips, as shown (on box), not too close to the denture edges
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures
- Press firmly into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold
- Swish mouth with water
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion
- Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush
- Use Polident denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 6.89x 2.93
Item Code: 360212
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.