- Gentle Relief of Constipation
- Restores Natural Balance
- Once-a-Day Dosage
- Sodium Free
Formerly Kaopectate Stool Softener
240mg docusate calcium per softgel
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over:one softgel daily.
- Children under12 years of age: as a doctor.
Protect from heat, humidity and light.
© 2008 Chattem Inc.
Do not use when stomach pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have rectal bleed or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than one week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if individual foil barrier is broken.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 12-72 hours
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 2.8x 1.4
Item Code: 235674
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.