Frequently bought with...
- Therapy for stye symptoms
- 5 Active ingredients
- Relief for itching & burning
- The Relief Products
- 100% natural active ingredients
- 5 active ingredients
- Works with other TRP products
- For stye symptoms
- Stay healthy, naturally
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
Made in USA
- Wash your hands
- Open the cap and squeeze out approx. 1/8" of the ointment onto your finger tip
- Gently apply the ointment directly to the stye
- Replace cap after each use
- Non-prescription drug products cannot treat the infection associated with a stye, but you can get temporary relief of its symptoms including burning, stinging, discomfort and itching with Stye Relief homeopathic sterile lubricating eye ointment
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects
- Store in a cool dark location
- Keep tube tightly closed
- Product is a homeopathic dilution; see thereliefproducts.com for details
Do not use if tamper evident carton seals are torn, broken or missing.
Use only after diagnosis by a physician and under the supervision of a physician.
- For external use only
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Replace cap after every use
- To avoid contamination-do not touch tip to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening; expiration date only refers to the unopened tube
- Contact lens wearers should seek advice from their physician
Do not use:
- Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed and imprinted carton seals are not intact
- Do not use if cap or tube is damaged
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- The condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms of Styes such as:
- Painful red swollen bumps on eye lids
- Itching, Burning, inflamed eye lids after diagnosis by a physician.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.0x 3.0
Item Code: 353076
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points