- Relief from: joint and muscle soreness, arthritis, back aches
- Maximum strength
Thera-Gesic's powerful dual-action therapy provides effective temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with arthritis and lower back strains. This product contains both menthol and methyl salicylate as an analgesic and counterirritant for penetrating pain relief.
(210) 696-8400 (M-Th 8:00-5:30 CST)Adults and children 12 or more years of age: Apply thin layers of creme into and around the sore or painful area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily. The number of thin layers controls the intensity of the action of Thera-Gesic. One thin layer provides a mild effect, two thin layers provides a strong effect and three thin layers provides a very strong effect. See warnings. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Shake before use. It is normal for this product to give the impression of a liquid sound upon shaking. Do not allow Thera-Gesic to come in contact with any surface, other than skin.Other Information:
Showering or washing the area after application of Thera-Gesic will leave the area fragrance-free without diminishing the therapeutic effect. Avoid contact with clothing or other surfaces. Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). © Mission Pharmacal Company
- Immediately after shower or bath
- If skin is sensitive to oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate)
- On wounds or damaged skin
- For children under 2 and to 12 years of age
- If prone or sensitive to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate
- Discontinue use if skin irritation develops, or redness is present
- Do not swallow
- Do not use a heating pad after application of Thera-Gesic
- Do not apply Thera-Gesic before reading this important warning
- Thera-Gesic should only be applied in thin layers
- Do not use immediately after shower or bath
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.39
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.78x 7.44x 3.43
Item Code: 237953
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.