- Hypo-Allergenic vinyl
- Velcro attachments provide compression.
- Crylon gel stay flexible when frozen.
- Two layers for insulation.
- Step One:
- After storing in the freezer, place the blue soft side on the injured area for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step Two:
- Flip the universal, placing the white side on the body for 20 minutes for penetrating cold therapy.
- Repeat every two hours until the pain or swelling is relieved.
- Universal Adjustments:
- The white elastic straps is specially designed to use this product almost anywhere on the body.
- Just shorten or lengthen the strap by adjusting the black hook patch.
- Do not use cold for more than 30 minute periods.
- Cold should not be used by people with circulatory problems unless prescribed by a physician.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- If condition persists - consult your physician.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 5.45x 5.85
Item Code: 808406
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.