- Body ache, fever, chest congestion, nasal congestion, headache, cough, sore throat pain
- Warming Relief formula
Theraflu introduces its most powerful cold and flu fighting medicine. Theraflu ExpressMax Sever Cold & Flu helps fight your worst cold and flu symptoms with a combination of 4 powerful active ingredients. When cold and flu symptoms hit hard, fight back harder with Theraflu ExpressMax Severe Cold & Flu. 7 symptom relief.
Maximum strength per 4 hour dose.
- Do not use more than directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Read all warnings and directions on carton before use. Keep carton for reference. Do not discard.
- Each caplet contains: sodium 5 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- In a child under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident feature: Theraflu ExpressMax caplets are sealed in blister packets. Use only if the individual seal is unbroken.
|ExpressMax Severe Cold & Flu Coated Caplets|
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 3.5x 5.0
Item Code: 990819