Frequently bought with...
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Apple Cinnamon flavor
- Provides powerful relief from severe cold symptoms
Theraflu Powder for Flu and Sore Throat brings the heat to battle your symptoms with each power-packed dose. It combines the great taste of apple cinnamon flavor with medicines that go to work on your worst cold and flu symptoms. Get relief from nasal congestion, runny nose, body aches, sneezing, sore throat, sinus congestion, headache, and fever.
- Powerful, non-drowsy daytime relief from cold, cough, and flu symptoms
- Dissolves in hot liquid to provide steaming, soothing relief
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Apple cinnamon flavor
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over one packet
- Children under 12 years of age do not use.
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water, stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat. Read all warnings and directions on carton before use. Keep carton for reference. Do not discard.
- each packet contains: potassium 10mg, sodium 51mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
Tamper evident inner unit. Do not use if sealed Theraflu packet is torn or broken. Warnings
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or following by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- in a child under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains and MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
temporarily reduces fever
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 3.1x 5.0
Item Code: 912990
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $429Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF