Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1200 or 1/$699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1200 or 1/$699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $459Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Green Tea & Citrus flavors
- Provides powerful relief from severe cold symptoms
TheraFlu® Provides Powerful Relief from Your Severe Cold and Flu Symptoms
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Diphenhydramine HCl - Antihistamine / Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Body Ache
- Runny Nose
Questions or comments? 1-800-452-0051
- Do not use more than directed
- Take every 4 hours, while symptoms persist
- Do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||One packet|
|Children under 12 years of age||Do not use|
- Dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water: Sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water: Stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- Each packet contains: Potassium 10 mg, Sodium 23 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
©2015 Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Read all warnings and directions on carton befure use. Keep carton for reference. Do not discard.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- In a child under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug conatins acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- Minor aches & pains
- Minor sore throat pain
- Nasal & sinus congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 3.25x 5.13
Item Code: 912991
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- $729Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- Priced Per StoreBuy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $799earn points