Theraflu Multi-Symptom Powder for Nighttime Severe Cold brings the heat to battle your symptoms with each power-packed dose. It combines the great taste of honey lemon, chamomile, and white tea with medicines that go to work on your worst cold and flu symptoms. Get relief from nasal congestion, cough, body aches, sore throat, sinus congestion, sneezing, runny nose, headache, and fever.
- Powerful nighttime relief from severe cold, cough, and flu symptoms
- Dissolves in hot liquid to provide steaming, soothing relief
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Honey lemon, chamomile and white tea flavors
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Age - Dose adults and children 12 years of age and over - one packet children under 12 years of age - do not use
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink with 10-15 minutes.
- if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat. Keep carton for reference. Do not discard.
- each packet contains: potassium 10mg, sodium 23mg
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 13mg per packet
- store at controlled room temperature 20 degrees -25 degrees C (68 degrees -77 degrees F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000mg acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- in a child under 12 year of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen, (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dose
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident inner unit. Do not use if sealed Theraflu packet is torn or broken.
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
|Serving Size||1 Packet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.25x 5.25
Item Code: 301549