- Patented heat cells for deep penetrating heat
- Up to 8 hours pain relief
- Contoured design with 2-adhesive strips that keep it in place
- Deep penetrating heat for long lasting pain relief
- Clinically proven to relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility & mobility
- Air-activated, one-time use
These wraps are designed to adhere to multiple locations on your body, providing flexible, long-lasting pain relief wherever you need it. Single-use heat wraps can be applied to sore muscles so you can power through your day with long-lasting heat relief. Patented heat cell technology penetrates deep to the source of pain, increasing blood flow to promote muscle pain relief while accelerating healing. These wraps are specially designed to help relieve pain associated with muscle aches, stiffness, tightness, muscle spasms and cramps.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use (it may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature)
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side
- Place on pain area with adhesive against the skin. Refer to do not use section for areas where not to apply
- Attach firmly
- Be careful when applying to the wrist - do not overlap the heat cells
- Place wrap flat. Do not fold, overlap or bunch the heat cells as your risk of burn is increased
- If 55 and older:
- When applied over the lower back/hip, wear over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- When applied over the knee or elbow, wear over a towel or cloth such as a washcloth, not directly against your skin
- Wear up to 8 hours. Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period
- Store at room temperature. Discard after use
- On the face/head, breasts, lower abdomen, fingers, groin, feet and toes
- On the back of the knee or inside the bend of the arm or underarm
- If heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
- When using this product: Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing
- Do not place extra pressure over the product such as leaning against hard surfaces, or wearing under tight clothing, a tight waistband or belt
- To avoid increased risk of burns, remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures. This product can cause burns.
- 55 or older: Your risk of burning increases as you age
- When applied over the lower back/hip, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- When applied over the knee or elbow, wear ThermaCare over a towel or cloth such as a wash cloth, not directly against your skin
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn
If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately.
If heat cell contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water, and seek professional assistance immediately. Do not microwave or attempt to reheat as wrap could catch fire. .
Uses heat therapy for temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 5.75x 5.05
Item Code: 247328