ThermaCare Heatwraps Air-Activated Advanced Menstrual Pain Therapy3.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Online and store prices may vary
- Patented heat cells for deep penetrating heat
- Soothing and long lasting pain relief
- Odor free, discreet and stays in place
Provides soothing heat that relaxes muscular contractions to relieve menstrual cramps and associated back aches, for up to 8 hours. The ultra-thin design conforms to your lower abdomen for discreet comfort wherever you go. This product is thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing. It can be worn on the move, during chores or when relaxing.
- Up to 8 hours of pain relief
- Single use and air-activated
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
1-800-323-3383Satisfaction guaranteed. Good Housekeeping promises limited warranty to consumers, replacement or refund if defective.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Place on pain area with adhesive side against underwear and not against the skin. Attach firmly
- It may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature
- Wear for up to 8 hours. Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period
- Place wrap flat against your underwear. Do not fold or bunch as your risk of burn is increased
- Can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If heat cell contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water, and seek professional assistance immediately.
- If heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn This product can cause burns.
- 55 or older: Your risk of burning increases as you age
- Wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- Do not wear while sleeping
- Check skin frequently during use
- If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing
- Do not place extra pressure over the product such as leaning against hard surfaces, or wearing under tight clothing, a tight waistband or belt
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular back aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains and sprains.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 5.8x 5.0
Item Code: 496668
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.