Thunder Tumbler Radio Control 360 Degree Rally Car1.0 ea.
Spinning stunt vehicle. Performs 360° single-tire wheelies.
- Performs stunts and has LED lights
- Full-function radio control with special action button
- Available in two frequencies for competitive racing
- Requires 4 "AA" 1.5V alkaline batteries and one 9V battery (not included)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color or design. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color and design selection.Operation requires 4 "AA" 1.5V alkaline batteries (not included) for car and one 9V battery (not included) for remote control.
- Carefully remove items from package
- Locate the battery compartment of the back of each item (see diagram on package)
- Swivel latches on bottom of car to release battery pack and insert batteries
- Switch both car and remote buttons to "on" position
- For best result, use the car on hard surfaces such as wood or tile
Reverse: Press both control sticks backward.
Forward: Press both control sticks forward.
Spinning action: Press and hold the control sticks in opposite directions to make the car spin.
Action button: Press and hold the action button to have the car stand up on its back wheels and move forward. Spinning on rear wheel (action button)
- Spin the car by pressing and holding the control sticks in opposite directions
- Press and hold the action button while the car is spinning
- Do not operate during thunderstorms or rain
- Avoid water, sand and snow when operating car
- Do not submerge car or controller in water
- Never operate your car on the street or highway
- Never operate your car in a confined or crowded area, and do not use people or animals as obstacles
- Do not run your car into furniture, objects or hard surfaces, as this will cause damage to both the objects and the car
- Keep fingers, hair and loose clothing away from the tires, gears and motor while the car is switched to "ON"
- Do not leave car or transmitter near sources of heat or under direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Do not leave car or transmitter outside overnight. Dampness is harmful to interior components
- Remove all batteries when not in use to avoid accidental operation
- Adult supervision is recommended when operating this car
- Do not mix old and new batteries
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries
- Insert batteries using the correct polarity. Do not short-circuit the supply terminal
- Remove batteries when not in use. Recycle or dispose of exhausted batteries according to federal, state, and local laws. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire - they may leak or explode
- Only use manufacture specified battery(ies), charger(s) and/or adapter, if applicable, specified by the manufacturer
- Always use, replace, and recharge (if applicable) batteries under adult supervision
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.55x 9.45x 7.7
Item Code: 461571
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.