- Odor control made easy
- Anti-tracking pellets
- 99.9% Dust free
Odor Control Made Easy
Anti-Tracking Cat Friendly Litter Pellets
99.9% Dust Free
from Purina Tidy Cats for Multiple Cats
How It Works
Breeze™ litter system starts with the top material where you no longer need traditional clay litter. Instead, Breeze™ uses specially designed cat friendly litter pellets that are 99.9% dust free and anti-tracking. These litter pellets allow urine to pass through while leaving the solid waste on top for quick, easy removal. The urine is quickly absorbed by an odor-controlling pad in a protective tray.
Litter System and Cat Pads also sold separately.
Questions or Comments? 1-877-982-HELP (4357)
Product of Japan
Litter Pellets Set-Up and Easy Maintenance
- Fill the top portion of the Breeze litter system with one package of litter pellets.
- Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily.
Note: Litter pellets do not clump.
- Add more litter pellets as necessary.
Note: It is recommended that you completely change out the litter pellets once a month.
Transitioning Your Cat(s) Successfully
For Best Results:
- Animal behaviorists recommend that multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat plus one additional system. 2 cats = 3 litter box systems.
- Place the Breeze litter system next to your old litter box(es).
- If old litter box is not high-sided or hooded, remove the Breeze sidewall component. Once a cat has successfully transitioned to the system, the side-wall can be put back.
- Sprinkle 1-2 cups of Breeze pellets on top of your existing litter in your old box.
- Discontinue maintenance of old box(es).
- When cat(s) use the new Breeze litter system (urine/fecal), remove the old box(es) and continue using Breeze as directed.
- We know every cat is different. If after 3 days your cat has not used the Breeze litter system, please call or visit online for additional support.
© Nestle Purina Petcare Company
Note: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Please encourage your cats to use an indoor litter box or properly dispose of your cats' outdoor feces to help promote overall water quality. Please dispose of cat litter and any outdoor feces in trash. Do not flush in toilets or dispose of outdoors in gutters or drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Store in a dry place. Product is filled by weight, some settling may occur.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 11.4x 16.9
Item Code: 369794
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...