- Instantly fills in thinning areas making fine hair look completely thick and full
- Conceals hair loss
- Great as a root touch-up between colorings
Toppik Hair Building Fibers are made of natural, colored keratin protein. They intertwine undetectably with your existing hair, making it look instantly FULL and THICK. Toppik Hair Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions. Available in various shades that can be mixed to match virtually any hair color, Hair Fibers work for all hair types and textures. Also great for part lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments. Easily washes out with shampoo.
Made in USA
Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Shake or spray (with Toppik Spray Applicator) Hair Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Hair Fibers.
6. For best results, use Toppik FiberHold Spray to finish for longer-lasting results.
©Church & Dwight Co., INC
For external use only. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid inhalation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 2.1x 4.45
Item Code: 971981
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.