- Relieves minor skin irritations
- For poison ivy, oak & sumac
- Use on insect bites & athlete's foot
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
5X More Effective Than Hydrocortisone 1%* as Reducing Itch
- Soothing Itch Relief Hydrogel
- Promotes Rapid Relief from Itching, Burning & Stinging
- Water-Based Gel Spreads Easily & Penetrates Quickly
- Steroid Free
- Aluminum Acetate Astringent
- Dermatologist Recommended
National Eczema Association Accepted
Questions? Call 1-855-TRI-CALM (874-2256)
*Papoiu AD et al. Clin Cosmet Investing Dermatol. 2015;8:223-229.
Adults and children two years of age and older, apply to affected area as needed or as directed by a physician. Consult a physician for children under the age of two.
© Cosmederm Bioscience, Inc.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or symptoms last for more than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to:
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Insect bites
- Athlete's foot
- Rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics or jewelry
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 5.1x 3.3
Item Code: 234653
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.