- Relieves burning, redness & discomfort
- Lubricates skin to heal & prevent chafing
- Unique, soothing, water-resistant formula
Relieves Burning, Redness, Irritation & Discomfort
2% Miconazole Nitrate Antifungal Ointment
- Unique, Soothing, Water-Resistant Formula
- Lubricates Skin to Heal & Prevent Chafing
- Helps is on the Way... Guaranteed
- Leading Physicians Recommend Triple Paste AF
Triple Paste AF provides the most effective treatment for jock itch that you can get without prescription. Due to its unique formulation, Triple Paste AF stays in place & seals in the medication so the healing can begin.
When other antifungal treatments have failed, doctors recommend Triple Paste AF.
Use Triple Paste AF When...
- Typical Creams, Powders & Sprays Have Failed
- Excess Moisture or Perspiration is Present
- Skin Rubbing Against Skin is Causing Redness
- Your Doctor Recommends it
Clean affected area & dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning & night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product. Use daily for 2 weeks; If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use & ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 2 weeks. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida Albicans). Relieves discomfort, irritation, redness & chafing associated with jock itch. Cures most jock itch (Tinea Cruris).
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.56x 2.38x 4.25
Item Code: 988456
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.