Feels Like Nothing's There
Always Insist on Trojan...America's #1 Condom Trusted for Over 90 Years.
Premium Latex Condoms
Intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Ultrasmooth™ Lubricant Inside for Him
- Intensified Lubricant Outside for Her
These condoms feature a revolutionary design that lets you feel the pleasure, not the condom. Different lubricants on the inside and outside of the condom help maximize the pleasure for each partner.
- Intensified lubricant outside warms and excites
- UltraSmooth premium lubricant inside for a more natural feel
- Comfort shape allows freedom of movement for a more natural experience
- Deep ribbing throughout the condom delivers maximum stimulation
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
Made in USA
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100°F.© 2015 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
Important Information: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV Infection [AIDS] and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus [HPV] and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public agency which would be your best choice
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.05x 5.14x 5.34
Item Code: 930541