Frequently bought with...
These medical-grade polyurethane condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). America's thinnest non-latex condom.
- Odor free and clear
- Latex free for latex sensitive condom users
- Compatible with both water-based and oil-based lubricants
Made in MalaysiaUse this Trojan Supra Microsheer polyurethane condom if you or your partner is allergic to latex. See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature (59°-86°F).. © 2009 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- To get the most protection from a Trojan Supra brand condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton
- There are many STIs. A TROJAN SUPRA brand condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission [such as HIV infections (AIDS) and gonorrhea] to or from the penis. However, some STIs [such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes] can also be spread by other sexual contact
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 2.8x 4.4
Item Code: 595100
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.