This product is an unscented, non-greasy, non-staining cream.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older-
- Apply externally to the affected area up to five times daily.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- To use applicator - Remove cap from tube and attach applicator. Gently squeeze tube to apply. Thoroughly cleanse applicator after use. See package insert for complete directions for use.
- Children under 12 years of age - consult a doctor.
© Monticello Drug Company
For you protection, do not use if carton over wrap is damaged or missing.
For external use only. Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptoms being treated does not improve within 7 days, or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When using this product, Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage, unless directed by a doctor, Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device
Stop use and ask a doctor if bleeding occurs, condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using the product. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.For the temporary relief of pain, itching, burning and soreness associated with hemorrhoids.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 1.5x 7.0
Item Code: 428886
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.