These stockings utilize graduated compression technology to help improve circulation and offer effective support during post-hospital recovery. The open toe design accommodates a variety of foot lengths and allows for easy toe inspection. Knit-in, defined heel pocket provides added durability and easy stocking orientations for a proper fit. Traditional smooth, opaque texture and neutral color helps conceal blemishes.
- Targeted compression for an average ankle size
- Doctor-recommended for the recuperating patient
- Designed to help reduce the danger of thrombo-embolic disease
- Precisely calibrated graduated compression
- Anti-microbial treatment to help control odor
- Size M fits 8-3/8" - 9-5/8" (21.3-24.4 cm) ankle circumference, 13-1/2" - 16" (34.3-40.6 cm) calf circumference, greater than 15" (38 cm) length to knee
Made in USAA health care professional should be consulted to evaluate, diagnose and recommend appropriate compression therapy. Fitting: Measure around smallest part of the ankle, and around the widest flare of the calf. Then measure the length of your leg from the heel at the floor to the bend in the knee. For men: Choose an open toe style if your shoe size exceeds the following: Medium - shoe size 9-1/2. Laundering: Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do not wring or twist. Rinse until water is clear. Roll in a towel to remove excess moisture. Dry flat away from heat and sunlight.. © 2012 Truform Leg Health
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.55x 8.2
Item Code: 119689
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.