- Immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids
- Witch hazel soothes and protects irritated areas
- Brand used by hospitals
You are not alone. Over twenty percent of the adult population will get hemorrhoids. That means one out of five adults you know could have them. Now you have help. You have Tucks. Cleanse and relieve discomfort with Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads. They are pH-balanced, hypo-allergenic, dye-free, and biodegradable when flushed. Also suitable for hygienic care. Use Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas. As a moist compress: fold and use as a moist compress on inflamed tissue. Tucks Medicated Cooling Pads are particularly helpful in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- After application, discard pad
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
©McNeil-PPC, Inc. 2009
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- temporary relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- temporarily relieves irritation and burning
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.69x 3.7x 3.41
Item Code: 520148