- Temporarily relieves minor arthritis pain as well as other aches and pains
- 650 milligrams of acetaminophen per caplet
- Fast-acting relief lasts up to eight hours
- Bi-layer caplet design
Tylenol 8 HR Arthritis Pain Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieves the minor pain of arthritis. With 650 milligrams of acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. From Tylenol, the #1 doctor-recommended brand of pain relievers, these caplets also temporarily reduce fever. The bi-layer design delivers fast-acting relief that lasts up to eight hours.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- Swallow whole, do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Under 18 years of age
- Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
©Johnson & Johnson
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular pain
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- The common cold
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.22x 2.22x 3.84
Item Code: 916343
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1249Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799$9.99earn points
- $529Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF