TYLENOL Cold Multi-Symptom Liquid (Nighttime) Cool Burst8.0 fl oz
Online and store prices may vary
- Provides temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms
- Contains acetaminophen that temporarily relieves minor aches and reduces fever
- Relieves nasal congestion, headache pain, coughing, runny nose, sneezing, and sore throat
- Temporary fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Liquid nighttime formula
- 8-fluid ounce bottle
Tylenol Cold Max Night Cool Burst Liquid provides temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms including minor aches and pains, headache pain, sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and coughing. Each 15 mL dose contains 325 mg of acetaminophen, a pain reliever and fever reducer, 10 mg of dextromethorphan HBr, a cough suppressant, 5 mg of phenylephrine HCl, a nasal decongestant, and 6.25 mg of doxylamine succinate, an antihistamine. This liquid nighttime formula with a cooling sensation relieves your cough.
Questions or comments? Call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Made in United StatesAcetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Doxylamine Succinate, Phenylephrine HCl/Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine, Nasal Decongestant
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- mL = milliliter
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 30 mL in the dosing up provided every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
- Other information
- Each 15 mL contains: Sodium 5 mg
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Do not refrigerate.
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Svere liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Smptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson¿s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing, cough. relieves cough to help you get rest. Temporarily reduces fever.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.04x 3.01x 5.32
Item Code: 586989
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.