- Temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains
- 500 mg of acetaminophen per caplet
- Pain reliever recommended by doctors
- Relieves minor pain of arthritis, menstrual cramps, backache, and headache
Tylenol Extra Strength temporarily reduce fevers and relieves minor pain, due to headache, backache, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, the common cold, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. When used as directed, it has an exceptional safety profile.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Common cold
- Menstrual cramps
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 3.0
Item Code: 585254
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.