TYLENOL Rapid Release Gels provide temporary relief of fever and minor aches and pains, including headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. Each gelcap contains 500 milligrams of acetaminophen, a pain reliever. The Rapid Release gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to facilitate fast medicine release. Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever. These rapid release acetaminophen gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to release medicine quickly.
- Provides temporary pain relief for minor aches and pains and reduces fever
- Contains 500 mg acetaminophen per gelcap
- Effective in providing minor headache relief, backache relief
- Gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes for quick medicine release
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- ask a doctor
- Each gelcap contains: sodium 1 mg
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Avoid high humidity
Liver warning: This product contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you child takes more than 4,000mg in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening blisters rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease; Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin; Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.44x 5.5x 2.44
Item Code: 971130