U by Kotex Security Tampons, Jumbo Multi-Pak, Plastic Applicator Unscented50.0 ea
Conquer your flow one day at a time with U by Kotex Security Tampons Multi Pak with three absorbencies: regular, super and super plus. Our tampons provide trusted period protection throughout your cycle. The SATINSOFT applicator is super flexible for easy, comfortable insertion. Security tampons expand for reliable protection that you can count on for light to heavy flow days. Each multipack box contains individually wrapped tampons that are latex-free, lotion-free and fragrance-free. The regular absorbency can hold 6-9 grams of fluid and super absorbency can hold 9-12 grams of fluid. For heavy flow days, use a super plus absorbency tampon, which are more absorbent than our regular Security tampons and can hold 12-15 grams of fluid. This sanitary product is wearable for up to eight hours. For lighter flow days, choose U by Kotex Lightdays Liners as a tampon backup.
Made in United States
- Wash your hands first. Take off the tampon's plastic wrap and throw it away, but don't flush it
- Check the applicator to make sure the string is firmly attached by giving it a little tug.
Push gently on the plunger and make sure the tampon is positioned snugly against the applicator petals
- To put in the tampon, find a comfortable position either sitting (with your knees apart) or standing with one foot elevated
- Put the applicator tip into the opening of your vagina and gently glide it toward your lower back
- Keep easing the applicator in until you're inserted as far as the ring of the outer insertion tube. Continue holding the applicator, and then push the inner tube into the outer tube
- When the rings of the applicator are together, the tampon is in correctly. Gently remove both tubes, making sure the string is outside of your body. Do not flush
- To remove the tampon, relax and pull on the string at the same angle as the tampon was inserted. Change your tampon every 4 to 8 hours, including overnight. Remove each tampon before putting in a new one. Remember to remove the last tampon at the end of your period
- If you have trouble getting the tampon out, see your doctor or clinic for help
- Regular absorbency: 6-9 grams
- Super absorbency: 9-12 grams
- Super plus absorbency: 12-15 grams
Women using tampons during their menstrual period are susceptible to the risk of contracting TSS. The reported risk of TSS is higher among teenage girls and women under 30 years of age, but it can occur at any age. The incidence of TSS is estimated to be 1 to 17 per 100,000 menstruating women and girls per year.
Studies indicate that higher absorbency tampons increase the risk of contracting TSS; therefore, we suggest you use tampons with the minimum absorbency needed to control menstrual flow in order to reduce the risk of contracting TSS. The chart on this package indicated the appropriate product for your different needs.
You may avoid the risk of getting tampon-associated TSS by not using tampons, and reduce the risk by alternating tampon use with the use of pads or pantiliners during your menstrual period. Please consult a physician if you have any further questions.
IMPORTANT: PLASTIC APPLICATORS ARE NON-FLUSHABLE.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.56x 8.85x 5.56
Item Code: 352247
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $429Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer M....23 fl oz$679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF