- Anesthetic mouth rinse
- Promotes prompt relief
- Pleasant to use
Anesthetic Mouth Rinse
For Prompt Relief of Pain due to Mouth & Upper Throat Irritations
Contains: No sugar, no alcohol, no artificial dyes or colorings.
Pleasant to use.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Use full strength as a mouth rinse, rinsing affected area for 15 seconds & spitting out the remainder of the product.
- For upper throat, gargle for 15 seconds & spit out.
- For adults 7 children over 12 years of age use every 2 hours or as needed; do not use more than 12 times per day.
- Children ages 4 months to under 12 years of age, apply to affected area with clean swab. Use up to 6 times daily or as directed by physician or dentist.
- For teething & hard to reach areas, apply directly to area with tip of clean swab, repeat up to 6 times daily.
Store at room temperature 20 - 25 (68 - 77) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
©Crown Laboratories Inc
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for ingestion.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
Tamper Evident Seal - If Seal is Broken Do Not Use.
Temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, sore throat, canker sores and teething.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 5.25
Item Code: 116803
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.