Frequently bought with...
- Provides up to 12 hours of protection
- Splash & sweat resistant
- Repels biting flies & more
- Up to 12 hr time release protection against mosquitoes
- Repels: mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, chiggers, gnats, fleas, deer flies
Made in USA
1-800-430-5000It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. For best results, spread evenly and completely over all exposed skin. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Apply to palm of hand for application to face and neck and rub on. Do not apply near eyes and mouth, and apply sparingly around ears. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Avoid over applications of this product. Heavy application and saturation is unnecessary for effectiveness. Storage and disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children. Pesticide Disposal: If empty: Nonrefillable Container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-364-3577 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. © 2011 3M
Keep out of reach of children.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans.
Warning: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Hot Line Number: In case of emergency, call 800-364-3577. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- Note to physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 2.8x 5.9
Item Code: 441666
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.