- Non-habit forming
- Sleep soundly
- 10% alcohol
Made in Canada
- Use only with the enclosed dosing cup. Wash cup and let air dry after each use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablespoons (30 mL) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
Other Information: Child-resistant packaging.© 2013 Chattem, Inc.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.92
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.65x 6.95
Item Code: 765900
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.