Frequently bought with...
Vitamin D Drops
For 0+ Months
- Supports Healthy Development of Bones & Teeth
- Promotes Optimal Daily Nutrition
- Provides Vitamin D as Concentrated Dose
- Easy to Take without Making a Mess
- Natural, Gluten & Lactose Free
- Free of Dye, Stain, Flavor, Sugar
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends supplementing 400 IU of vitamin D daily for breastfed babies and formula babies consuming less than 32 oz. of milk daily. This product provides vitamin D in one concentrated dose so it is easier for babies to take without making a mess. Helps baby absorb calcium to support healthy development of bones, teeth and promotes optimal daily nutrition. Plus, it is all natural, gluten free and lactose free.Give 1 dose daily. Fill dropper to 0.2 mL line and dispense directly into baby's mouth or mix with milk, food or juice. May also be placed on nipple, finger or pacifier. Allow baby to suck for 30 seconds after application. © 2015 UpSpring
|Serving Size||0.2 mL|
|Serving Per Container||90|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.62x 2.69x 4.47
Item Code: 903986
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099earn points
- $799earn points