- Rich in rare minerals
- Soothing and fortifying
- 100% pure, preservative free
Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water is extremely soothing and infused with antioxidants from French volcanoes. Its natural solution boosts skin quality and health. The unique combination of 15 rare minerals gives Vichy Mineralizng Thermal Water its remarkable ability to fortify & protect the skin from environmental aggressors. It helps fight the sign of skin aging, reinforces its natural barrier function, and overall skin quality and health is improved. Mist water spray is 100% pure & natural.
In a clinical study of 24 women applying Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water directly to the skin, results show:
- In 4 days: Catalase activity, an anti-free-radical enzyme responsible for skin's defenses, is increased by 20%
- After 7 days: Redness is eliminated and skin dryness score is reduced by 83%.
- After 1 month: Significant reduction of the cutaneous signs of irritation: stinging, itching and burning
Founded in France in 1931, Vichy’s formulas combine clinically-proven ingredients with mineral-rich volcanic water to deliver real results to women of all ages. Today, Vichy is the #1 Anti-Aging Brand in European pharmacies.
How to Use:
- After spraying, leave it to work for a few moments then gently dry.
- During the day, it immediately soothes and refreshes.
- Use morning and night to complete your cleansing routine.
Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C (120°F). Use only for purpose intended. Keep out of the reach of children.
Comforts and refreshes sensitive skin, soothes irritation due to dryness and completes a cleansing routine.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 1.4x 5.4
Item Code: 162680
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.