Vicks 44 DM Nighttime Cough & Cold Liquid Berry, Berry Flavor12.0 oz.
- Maximum strength fast cough relief
- Relieves sneezing, sore throat, headache
- Relieves fever/runny nose/cough
- Fast relief
- Attacks cough at the source
Gives you nighttime cough relief so you can sleep.
Made in USA
- Take only as directed
- Only use the dose cup provided
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
- Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 30 mL every 6 hrs
- Children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 yrs: do not use
- Each 30 mL contains: potassium 7 mg, sodium 45 mg
- Store at room temperature and do not refrigerate
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain or cough get worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- Sore throat
- Minor aches & pains
- Runny nose and sneezing
|Formula 44 Nighttime Cough & Cold Liquid|
|Serving Size||30 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 6.8
Item Code: 989491