- Accurate, 1 Second Readings
- Can be used on a Sleeping Baby
- The Hallow Behind the Ear is Ideal for Taking External Temperature
- Large LCD Display
- Fever Insight Flashes Red for a High Fever, Yellow for a Slightly Elevated Temperature and Green for No Fever
- Records the Last 8 Measurements
The Vicks V980 Behind the Ear thermometer is easy, fast and precise. Clinically proven accurate, this non-invasive thermometer measures the temperature in the hollow behind the ear. This area is the ideal location for an external temperature because it is close to the carotid artery, which carries blood the brain. The V980 takes a temperature reading in just one second and features a large LED display and Fever InSight™ technology, which clearly depicts the severity of your child’s temperature. Also, it is so gentle that 95% of babies slept the reading1
- 1 - Thermometer
- 1 - 3V Lithium Battery
Made in China
1Based on a clinical superiority study against the leading forehead thermometer in the US. Data on file.Lifetime warranty.
Fever InSight helps you to better understand the meaning of your child's temperature with the color indicated on the display.
- Green: No fever
- Yellow: Temperature is slightly elevated
- Red: Alert for fever
Battery may contain mercury, dispose of properly.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.39
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 4.55x 8.6
Item Code: 320974