Vaporize your cold day or night with a NyQuil/DayQuil Severe VapoCOOL Caplet co-pack. The Maximum strength Nighttime Cold & Flu relief of NyQuil Severe plus soothing rush of Vicks Vapors help put your cold to bed plus Maximum strength Daytime Cold & Flu relief medicine that ripples through your senses.
Made in UNITED STATES
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- Do not exceed 8 caplets per 24 hours
- Adults & children 12 years & over: 2 caplets with water every 4 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years: DO NOT USE
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- Store at room temperature
©Procter & Gamble
LIVER WARNING: This product contains acetaminophen. Damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
ALLERGY ALERT: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin Reddening, Blisters, Rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use
and seek medical help right away.
SORE THROAT WARNING: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2
days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or
vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use with any other drug
containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not
sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain
drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's
disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if
your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before
taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much
- Phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning
drug warfarin. When using this product, do not use more than directed. And
ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.31x 2.0x 3.31
Item Code: 354256