When you have a cold, turn to Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief Liquid medicine to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough to help you get the rest you need.
Made in UNITED STATES
Take only asdirected--see Overdose warning.
Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours.
Children 4 to under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Children under 4 years: Do not use.
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to
ensure correct dosing.
Each 30 mL dose cup contains: potassium 5 mg, sodium 38 mg.
Store at room temperature.
© Procter & Gamble
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences. Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking,
asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
Redness or swelling is present
New symptoms occur
Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the
recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical
attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not
notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.65x 6.85
Item Code: 436306