Use on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- Because Vicks VapoRub is a topical cough medicine, it may be appropriate for diabetics looking for an alternative to oral cough medicines that might contain sugar; for more information, ask your doctor
- Use on muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
Vicks VapoRub medicated vapors begin to work fast to relieve your cough.
Made in Mexico
- See important warnings under "When using this product"
- Adults and children 2 years and over:
- For cough suppression
- Rub a thick layer on throat & chest
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- For muscle/joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years: do not use
Store at room temperature.
- By mouth
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With tight bandages
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water
- Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold. On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.81x 2.84x 3.33
Item Code: 663700
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.