Cough Suppressant Topical Analgesic Ointment
- Because Vicks VapoRub is a topical cough medicine, it may be appropriate for diabetics looking for an alternative to oral cough medicines that might contain sugar (For more information, ask your doctor.)
- Vicks VapoRub is available in two scents: Regular and lemon
Vicks VapoRub medicated vapors begin to work fast to relieve your cough.
Made in MexicoSee important warnings under "when using this product". Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
Store at room temperature. © 2011 Procter & Gamble
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
With tight bandages
On wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product, do not:
Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.2x 3.3
Item Code: 663702