Frequently bought with...
- 2/$400 or 1/$249
- Q-tips Cotton Swabs...625 ea$459earn points
- 2/$1000 or 1/$649$6.79
- Relieves dry, red eyes due to minor eye irritation
- Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride redness reliever
- Hydrating moisturizers soothe, refresh, and cool
- Protects against further irritation
- .28-fluid ounce bottle
For relief from dry, red eyes, use Visine Advanced Relief Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops. This formula combines the proven redness-relieving power of Visine Original with three moisturizing ingredients to cool, soothe, and refresh irritated eyes and protect against further irritation. Use them to soothe dry, red eyes after riding on an airplane, staring at a computer screen for a long period of time, or experiencing too much sun or wind exposure. The small.28-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into a bag or purse, so you can soothe your eyes anywhere.
Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Replace cap after each use
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- You feel eye pain
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Changes in vision occur
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if VISINE imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations. For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.75x 2.75x 4.75
Item Code: 616675
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.