Relieves Heartburn from Acid Indigestion
- Also for Sour Stomach
- Just One Tablet Relieves Symptoms
- Dual Action Formula
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- Each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2.2 mg per tablet
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Read the bottle label. It contains important information
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from moisture
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
- With other acid reducers
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)..
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
|Serving Size||1 Chewable Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.25x 3.7
Item Code: 500317