- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- Deep cleans pores to remove dirt, oil and acne-causing bacteria
Made in Canada
- Using warm water, wash the affected area for 1 to 2 minutes
- Rinse well and pat dry with a clean towel
- Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using the product
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). © 2016 Walgreen Co.
- If you have very sensitive skin
- If you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- Irritation becomes severe
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.43x 2.67x 4.09
Item Code: 979067
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.