Walgreens Adult DM ER 12 Hour Suspension Grape3.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- 12 hour relief
- Day or night
- Alcohol and gluten free
- Shake bottle well before use
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: take 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- Dosing cup provided
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
- Cough that lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1-800-222-1222.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 2.8x 4.7
Item Code: 356997
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.