Walgreens Anti-Diarrheal Caplets6.0 ea.
Easy to swallow.100% satisfaction guaranteed Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea. Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours
- Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs.): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours
- Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs.): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs.): Ask a doctor
- To open, tear at perforations and remove a section
- Use scissors to cut through plastic for caplet
Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). © 2012 Walgreen Co.
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A fever
- Mucus in the stool
- A history of liver disease
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.93x 2.77x 3.37
Item Code: 502885