Frequently bought with...
- 2/$700 or 1/$399$3.99earn points
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $879earn points
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $339Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Extended-release caplets
- Helps relieve arthritis pain
- 650 mg per Caplet
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- Extended-Release Tablets 650 mg
- Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
- Promotes Temporary Relief of Minor Arthritis Pain
- 24 Caplets^^ | 650 mg Each
- Compare to Tylenol® Arthritis Pain Active Ingredient†
- Gluten Free
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Arthritis Pain.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Take 2 Caplets Every 8 Hours with Water
- Swallow Whole — Do Not Crush, Chew, Split or Dissolve
- Do Not Take More Than 6 Caplets in 24 Hours
- Do Not Use for More Than 10 Days Unless Directed by a Doctor
Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Store at 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
© 2014 Walgreen Co.
Do Not Use if Printed Foil under Cap is Broken or Missing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More Than 6 Caplets in 24 Hours, Which is the Maximum Daily Amount
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use & ask a doctor if
- Pain Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 10 Days
- Fever Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
- New Symptoms Occur
- Redness or Swelling is Present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves minor aches & pains due to:
- Minor Pain of Arthritis
- Muscular Aches
- Premenstrual & Menstrual Cramps
- The Common Cold
Temporaily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 2.93x 1.7
Item Code: 358600