For aspirin regimen users. Easy to swallow.
- Micro thin coating
- Sodium and caffeine free
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults: 1 to 2 tablets with water. Dosage may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature. © 2012 Walgreen Co.
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have liver cirrhosis
- You have asthma
- You have high blood pressure
- You have heart or kidney disease
- You have taken a diuretic
- Taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.76x 3.55x 1.79
Item Code: 470043
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.