- Aspirin and ibuprofen free
- Alcohol free
- For ages 2-11
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Shake well before using
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device (tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter)
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 yr: 1 teaspoonful or 5 mL
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 yr: 1-1/2 teaspoonfuls or 7.5 mL
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 yr: 2 teaspoonfuls or 10 mL
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 yr: 2-12 teaspoonfuls or 12.5 mL
- 72-95 lbs, 11 yr: 3 teaspoonfuls or 15 mL
- Store at room temperature
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
|Serving Size||1 Teaspoon|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.99x 2.07x 5.06
Item Code: 461453
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.