Walgreens Cold Maximum Strength Daytime Citrus8.0 oz.
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Acetaminophen / Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer 325 mg / 15ml
Dextromethorphan HBr / Antitussive 10 mg / 15 ml
Phenylephrine HCl / Nasal Decongestant 5 mg / 15 ml
- Headache, Fever, Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
Compare to Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime Citrus Burst active ingredients.^^
Made in USA
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributer of Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Severe.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guarantee
- Do Not Take More Than Directed (See Overdose Warning)
- Use Only Enclosed Dosing Cup Designed for Use With this Product. Do Not Use any Other Dosing Device
- mL - Milliliter
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over
Children Under 12 Years
- Each 15 mL Contains: Sodium 5 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do Not Refrigerate
© 2015 Walgreen Co.
Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Do not use with other medicines containing acetaminophen
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of Acetaminophen in 24 Hours
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using this Product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin Reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Liver Disease
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Disease
- Trouble Urinating Due to an Enlarged Prostate Gland
- Persistent or Chronic Cough Such as Occurs with Smoking, Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, or Emphysema
- Cough that Occurs with too Much Phlegm (Mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended dose.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Nervousness, Dizziness, or Sleeplessness Occur
- Pain, Nasal Congestion, or Cough Gets Worse, or Lasts More than 7 Days
- Fever Gets Worse, or Lasts More Than 3 Days
- Redness or Swelling is Present
- New Symptoms Occur
- Cough Comes Back, or Occurs with Rash or Headache that Lasts
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily Relieves These Vommon Cold / Flu Symptoms
- Minor Aches & Pains
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Congestion & Pressure
Helps Clear Nasal Passages
Promotes Nasal and Sinus Drainage
Temporarily Reduces Fever
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.65
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.03x 2.98x 5.25
Item Code: 907519